Jan 31, 2005, 11:39 PM
Post #1 of 1
To create an attachment in webmail:
How do I create attachments in webmail?
1. Click on the 0 attachments button at the bottom of the create message screen.
2. Click on the Browse button and select a file to attach to your message.
3. Click on the Upload button to upload the file to the server.
4. After the file appears listed on the screen as an attachment, repeat steps 2 and 3 to make additional attachments, or
5. Click on the Send button to send your message.