Apr 20, 2005, 10:43 PM
Post #1 of 1
You can use the SpamAssassin whitelist and blacklist features to create and manage a list of trusted senders.
How do I manage a trusted senders list?
1. Visit the following URL:
where 'yourdomain' is your hosting plan's primary domain.
2. Click on the 'Account Options' hyperlink and sign in using your user name and password.
3. Check the SpamAssassin check box.
4. Add your list of trusted recipients line by line in the whitelisting
5. Add the following one entry in the blacklisting field:
6. Click the 'Modify Email Account' button to finalize your changes.